Hertz are currently running a 25% off worldwide sale, here are the key details:
- Book by 27th February 2017
- Pick up your rental by 31st March 2017
- 2 day minimum rental
- 14 day maximum rental
To book and view full T & C’s click here to visit the Hertz website
Car clubs are very much the rage at the moment. With that in mind here are 2 fabulous offers from 2 different types of car clubs:
Car clubs allow you to rent a car on a pay-as-you-go basis without any of the regular paperwork and hassle that comes with renting a car. Many people find them appealing for a variety of reasons. For those who live in congested areas such as Central London, finding parking on a daily basis can be a living nightmare. Additionally, there are people who are only light car-users and can’t justify the running costs of maintaining a car.
Free Lifetime membership with DriveNow – normally £29
DriveNow offer a really interesting concept that I am personally a big fan of. Their car offering is comprised of an all-BMW-and-MINI fleet.
I have picked up some of the key features from their website that will be of interest to readers:
- All a DriveNow customer has to do is use a smartphone or tablet (with the DriveNow App), PC or phone to find a car located in the vicinity and reserve it; the car is then on hold for 15 minutes free of charge. Another option is simply to take an available DriveNow car spontaneously and drive off.
- Costs for fuel, repairs, parking tickets, car tax and insurance are all included in the DriveNow Carsharing rates
- If you’re planning on travelling into the congestion charge zone during your DriveNow trip, make sure you use our BMW i3. The all-electric BMW i3 is exempt from the congestion charge, so you won’t be charge.
- Leave your car anywhere – whenever you want, you can park the car and end the rental in virtually any public parking space in the entire business area. With DriveNow you’re not limited by designated parking bays.
By signing up using this link you will receive free Lifetime DriveNow membership that normally costs £29.
66% off Enterprise Car Club annual membership + 4 hours free driving credit
The Enterprise Car Club works as a more traditional car club and is targeted at reducing the costs and hassle of owing a car.
Here are some of the key points highlighted on their website:
- Yes, the costs and hassles associated with owning a car (or two) can really add up. Insurance, servicing, MOT, tax, cleaning, parking permits, the list goes on…
- Access to a choice of new cars and vans parked locally to where you live, work and study, available 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Vehicles which are serviced and maintained by someone else, that you only ever pay for when you need them, not when you don’t.
- Our cars and vans are parked in their own designated bays and can be reserved for as little as half an hour, a day, or as long as needed.
Ordinarily, an annual membership costs £60 however when you use the code “ONLINE 20” you will be able to purchase a year’s membership for just £20. You will also receive 4 hours of free driving credit.