AccorHotels, the chain that encompasses Sofitel, Pullman, Mercure and Ibis hotels have launched a very decent looking summer sale which I wanted to make sure we got to before it expires at the end of this week. Here are the headline figures:
For bookings made before 9th June 2017, customers will receive a guaranteed 30% off at more than 2,500 hotels worldwide as well as complimentary breakfast.
I spotted the likes of the Sofitel London Heathrow and the Pullman London St Pancras on there which is interesting as these can be fairly expensive properties to book. A 30% discount can make for some very good savings indeed.
Although for the most part, the offer runs through the summer period until September, hotels in the UK can be booked all the way through February 2018. Even if you have no immediate hotel requirements it is worthwhile having a look to see if you can pick up a good deal for stays later in the year.
How to book
You must book via the AccorHotels website here
There a couple of important T&C’s to be aware of.
This offer is valid for bookings:
- Made from 5 June to 9 June, 2017, for the general public,
- Prepaid online on http://www.AccorHotels.com website or on AccorHotels Group brands sites
- Applicable to all stays from 7 July, 2017, to 3 September, 2017, at participating hotels.
- For hotels in Asia Pacific, the offer is available for stays between 7 July, 2017, and 30 November, 2017.
- For hotels in the United Kingdom and Ireland, the offer is available for stays between 7 July, 2017, and 5 February, 2018.
- The 30% discount + free breakfast offer also applies to non-members of Le Club AccorHotels. This offer is subject to the condition that the customer has a customer account on one of the AccorHotels Group websites (it is possible to create a customer account with a first booking on an AccorHotels Group site and is free of charge). The discount applies to public rates without conditions for the dates requested when booking.
- The ibis Styles brand allows only 30% off for the general public and members of Le Club AccorHotels.
Full T&C’s can be found at the bottom of the sale homepage here
It is always welcome to see hotel chains running sales that cover peak periods like the summer holidays. Often cash prices for rooms can skyrocket, especially within the last couple of months before travel. The addition of free breakfast is also a nice perk as it means you don’t have to factor in that a more expensive rate may actually work out cheaper once you factor in breakfast, as can sometimes be the case with sale prices.
Visit the AccorHotels website to see what you can book