Welcome to the latest edition of Luxury Locations, a series where we show you how you can enjoy free perks and complimentary extras at hotels around the world.
I have to admit I particularly enjoyed putting this edition of Luxury Locations together. Japan has been on my to-do list for a while and I hope to put that right in the not too distant future.
Cherry blossoms season, sushi and even the 2020 Olympics are all reasons people may be eyeing Japan with interest. If you’re spending good money on a hotel, and the Tokyo hotel market isn’t the cheapest, you’ll want to know where you can get plenty of extras and benefits thrown in.
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
- Complimentary room upgrade upon availability at check-in
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Complimentary Wifi
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary fourth night for stays through December 30, 2017; the promotion may not be repeated during the stay. Complimentary night will be adjusted at check-out.
- One 100 USD food credit per room, per stay (valid for dinner only)
- Daily buffet or set breakfast for two guests
- Complimentary standard in-room internet access
- Upgrade on arrival, early check-in and late check-out which are all subject to availability
- Welcome amenity
- VIP Status
- Upgrade to the next room category if available upon check-in only (Room to room or suite to suite)
- Continental breakfast for one or two persons
- Internet access
- USD 50 F&B or Spa credit for Suite Bookings (once per stay)
To book any of these hotels or for any of your general travel queries:
Email: email@example.com and put Luxury Locations – Tokyo in the subject line.
Or fill out the contact form below:
Header image credit: Benny Marty / Shutterstock.com