Hilton Hotels and Resorts (DoubleTree, Hilton, Conrad and Waldorf Astoria properties etc) have today launched their usual Summer Sale with extra discounts available for Hilton Honors members (join for free here).
The sale includes participating hotels within the Hilton portfolio of brands in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Headline discounts are as follows:
- Up to 25% off Best Available Rate and Best Available Bed & Breakfast Rate for all Hilton Honors members (up to 15% for non-members).
- Up to 15% off Hampton by Hilton hotels for all Hilton Honors members (up to 10% for non-members).
These discounts are primarily available for weekend stays. However, some hotels will also make sale rates available during the week.
The definition of ‘weekend’ varies by destination. It consists of Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights and Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights in the Middle East (excluding Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Africa).
How good are the savings?
I took a closer look at some of the hotels included in this offer and the savings available. I tend to take headline discount percentages with a pinch of salt until I’ve checked it out for myself.
The Waldorf Hilton, London
Here’s the price for a Friday night in London during July:
The summer sale price on my dates is £236, with the regular price being £299.
Savings = £63
I then checked the price for a two-night trip in August to Malta:
As you can see, the sale price is £265 per night on the dates I’ve selected. The regular price would be £315 per night.
Savings = £100
How to book
Here are various key points to be aware of:
- Stay on weekends between 8th June and 7th October 2018.
- Rates are non-refundable and full prepayment is required – this is quite standard for these sort of sales.
- These sale prices are offering discounts on the (flexible) Best Available Rate. If you’d normally book non-refundable rates you need to remember that your savings will likely be lower than the headline discount.
- Full T&C’s can be found at the bottom of this page
Book by 3rd September 2018
This is a solid sale.
You should be able to find some good savings here, especially if staying multiple nights.
If you haven’t yet finalised your summer holiday plans or perhaps had made some flexible bookings, it’s worth taking a couple of minutes to see if you can get a better deal via this offer.
Header image: Conrad Dubai © 2018 Hilton