This sale was swept aside somewhat by all of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness, but as it is bookable all the way until the end of January, I felt it was worth a dedicated mention.
The sale includes participating hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
The headline discounts are as follows:
- Up to 25% off Best Available Rate and Best Available Bed & Breakfast Rate for all Hilton Honors members (up to 15% for non-members).
- Up to 15% off Hampton by Hilton hotels for all Hilton Honors members (up to 10% for non-members).
These discounts are primarily available for weekend stays. However, some hotels do also make sale rates available during the week.
The definition of ‘weekend’ varies by destination. It consists of Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights and Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights in the Middle East (excluding Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Africa).
How good are the savings?
I took a closer look at some of the hotels included in this offer and the savings available.
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Here’s the price for a 3-night stay in February 2019:
The winter sale price on my dates is £264, with the regular price being £335 (or £352 for non-members).
Saving = £71 per night
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
I then checked the price for a weekend in Venice in March 2019:
As you can see, the sale price is £140 per night on the dates I’ve selected. The regular price would be £178 (or £186 for non-members) per night.
Saving = £38 per night
How to book
There are various points to be aware of:
- Stay on weekends until 29th May 2019
- Rates are non-refundable and full prepayment is required – quite standard for these sort of sales.
- Stays must be booked three days before arrival
- These sale prices are offering discounts on the (flexible) Best Available Rate. If you’d normally book non-refundable rates you need to remember that your savings will likely be lower than the headline discount.
- Full T&C’s can be found at the bottom of this page
Book by 31st January 2019
Much like their summer promotion from earlier this year, this is a decent sale from Hilton. While the headline discounts won’t blow you away, there are genuine savings to be had.
If you were planning a weekend away between now and May or were thinking of a holiday over February half-term or Easter 2019, this sale may well offer a solid discount.
As tends to be the case with Hilton sales, this sale runs for a lengthy period – in this case, the 31st January. I’ll slot in a final reminder nearer the time.