We hope you enjoyed an excellent Christmas. Normal Tricks of the Trade service resumes next week and in the meantime…
We want to know where your travels have taken you in 2018.
Have you used miles and points for a great holiday or taken advantage of some of the deals we’ve covered on Tricks of the Trade?
Let us know your successes in the comments section below.
Here’s a look back at some of the most popular articles on Tricks of the Trade in 2018:
- “What is the best card to use abroad?” – 2018 edition
- 5 of the best ways to use your Avios without paying heavy taxes
- British Airways Avios v Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles – which is best?
- I tried Gatwick Airport’s Premium Security – is it worth the fee?
- The best ways to use 125,000 Avios and a BA 2-4-1 companion voucher
- How to avoid the legal ‘scam’ that is Dynamic Currency Conversion when spending abroad
- Did you know you can reserve Virgin Atlantic flights without (enough) miles in your account?
- Your complete guide to the British Airways 2-4-1 companion voucher
- Which UK credit cards offer ‘free’ airport lounge access
And that’s it from me for 2018. Thank you all for your support this year and here’s to a fantastic 2019.
Happy New Year!