Some of you will be familiar with programs such as American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts – a perk of the Amex Platinum card. These programs offer a range of added benefits on hotel bookings at participating hotels. The only issue, in the case of Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts, is that you need to have a Platinum card – with its accompanying £450 annual fee – to access these benefits.
Fortunately for Tricks of the Trade readers, there’s an alternative that allows you to access those same perks – at no extra cost.
Xexec is a Preferred Partner with the following hotel chains:
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts – Four Seasons Preferred Partner
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts – Luxury Circle
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts – Starwood Luxury Privileges
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts – Hyatt Privé
- The Peninsula Hotels – Pen Club
Tricks of the Trade readers who book the above hotels via the Xexec Travel team will receive an assortment of benefits during their stay.
These benefits vary by hotel, but they tend to include:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Room upgrade*
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome amenity
- Food and Beverage or spa credit
*subject to availability
Free night offers
Many of these hotels also often run exclusive Preferred Partner promotions with ‘4 for 3’ or ‘3 for 2’ offers. Free night offers are in addition to the standard complimentary benefits such as free breakfast and late checkout.
Here are a couple of examples that are available at the moment:
Peninsula Paris – book 3 nights and receive a complimentary 4th night
- “Peninsula Time”: Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Welcome in-room amenities
- Daily full breakfast for up to 2 persons
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival
- 100 Euros Food & Beverage or Spa credit per room and per stay
Offer valid until 30th April 2019
Park Hyatt Mallorca – Stay 4 nights and receive the 5th night free
- $100 USD Property Credit
- Room Upgrade – subject to availability, confirmable within 24 hours of booking
- Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Amenity
- Early Check-In – subject to availability, confirmable within 24 hours of booking
- Late Check-Out – subject to availability, confirmable within 24 hours of booking
- Free Wifi
Offer available between 18th April 2019 and 18th July 2019.
Other offers are available, including over the school summer holidays.
The Preferred Partner Rate usually matches a hotel’s Best Available Rate (BAR). This rate tends to be fully flexible allowing you to cancel up until shortly before arrival with no charge.
Another huge plus is the fact that there are no minimum stay requirements to be eligible for these benefits. You’ll get the same $100 Food & Beverage credit or late check out even on a short weekend break.
I’ll be adding the majority of this article to a new ‘Hotel Benefits’ tab at the top of the page for easy access in the future.
How to book
Phone: +44 (0)208 201 6483
Email: email@example.com and put TOTT – Hotels in the subject line.