- Mumbai – from £ 385
- Sydney – from £ 640
- Kuala Lumpur – from £ 449
- Manila – from £ 445
- Muscat – from £ 355
- Seoul – from £ 499
- Tokyo – from £ 549
Business class deals
- Hong Kong – from £ 1799
- Kuala Lumpur – from £ 1799
- Melbourne – from £ 3128
- Abu Dhabi – from £ 1579
- Seoul – from £ 1799
- Singapore – from £ 1799
- Tokyo – from £ 1799
Travel between 23 March to 10 December 2019.
Note: There are advance purchase requirements of 3 days for economy bookings and 7-14 days for business class bookings.
Book by 9th March 2019
New Amex offers including £50 off Apple, £30 off Hugo Boss
After a fairly dry spell, American Express has loaded a number of new Amex Offers to cards. The following offers appeared on my wife’s Platinum card, as well as surprisingly, my SPG card earlier this week:
- £50 back when you spend £500 at Apple – valid for first 20,000 cardmembers to save the offer.
- £30 back when you spend £150 at Hugo Boss – valid for first 15,000 cardmembers to save the offer.
Other interesting offers that are available include:
- Spend £250 or more, get £75 back with Hilton (there is also a £50 back version floating around)
- Spend £25 or more get £25 back, up to three times with Wheely
- Spend £100 or more, get £20 back every time at Gordon Ramsay Restaurants
- Spend £150 or more, get £20 back with Avis
It’s definitely worth checking your cards to see if you have some/all of the above offers. Offers like the Apple one will be very popular and I’d imagine that 20,000 cardmember quota will be filled pretty quickly, so don’t wait around.
Registration opens for Marriott’s new Double Points promotion
Last week, I pulled together all the best hotel points promotions that are currently running. However, there was one notable absentee from the list. Marriott was yet to properly announce their global promotion for travel over the next few months. We now have the details and registration is open.
The promotion is called Double Take and offers double points starting with your second stay – at more than 6,700 participating hotels around the world.
You MUST register via this link to be eligible for this promotion.
Be careful though, although registration is now open, the bonus points are only available on stays between 19th March and 4th June 2019.