While I appreciate this may be a bit more niche, I know that a good number of our readers are likely to take advantage of this offer.
Some readers will have had an inkling that something was in the offing following a number of generous Hackett offers that have been appearing on British Airways American Express cards, in the last few months.
My British Airways Premium Plus card was offering 15 Avios per £1 spent at Hackett. My dad’s BA card was showing an even more generous 25 Avios per £1.
This has now been followed by an offer of ‘20% back every time’ which has appeared on many Amex cards:
Get access to Hackett’s 65B membership club
In addition, to the new Avios-earning partnership, British Airways Executive Club members are now eligible to register for 65B Hackett – Hackett’s members’ club via this link.
Per the Hackett website:
As a member of 65B, you will be able to enjoy a host of benefits and rewards, available in selected stores in the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Spain. Benefits include:
- Complimentary Personal shopping and style advice from our dedicated 65B Head of Styling, Madeleine.
- A 15% off birthday gift on off-the-peg items.
- Add your personal touch with complimentary monogramming and embossing at our participating stores.
- Enjoy early access to our Private Sales and new collection launches.
- Experience “The Inside Track” and feel the roar of exquisite engines with our partners, Aston Martin, or enjoy VIP access to the Henley Royal Regatta and other amazing experiences.
Earn 10 Avios per £1 spent + limited time offer
Customers will earn 10 Avios per £1 when shopping at Hackett either online or in-store. If shopping in-store you’ll need to provide your BA membership details to staff at the till to receive your Avios.
There is also an additional limited time special offer running. Until 9th June 2019, new customers who join Hackett 65B and spend £250/€250 will receive 3,500 bonus Avios in addition to the regular 10 Avios per £1.
This should stack very nicely with the Amex 20% offer if you have it on any of your Amex cards. And the maths looks quite appealing. If I was to register as a new Hackett 65B member and spend £250 I’d end up with:
- £50 cashback from Amex offer
- 3,500 Avios from special offer
- 2,500 Avios from regular 10 Avios per £1 spent at Hackett offer
- 350 Avios from my BA Premium Plus card which earns 1.5 Avios per £1 spent.
That’s a pretty tidy return.
Header image credit: MDOGAN / Shutterstock.com